Table of Contents
2. How We Secure Your Information
3. How We Retain Your Information
4. Who We Disclose Your Information To
5. Information Regarding Children
6. Jurisdiction Specific Rights
When you use our website, we automatically collect information that identifies, describes, or is reasonably capable of being associated with you (“Personal Information”). This information may include your device ID, internet and network information, and cookie information.
A Cookie is a small piece of text that is placed on your website browser when you visit a website. These include our own first-party Cookies as well as third-party Cookies of our service providers and marketing partners. You can find out more about Cookies in general and how they work at Cookiepedia. We use performance and functional Cookies to help us analyze how you interact with our website. This enables us to monitor and improve our website performance, services, and your experience.
How to Manage Cookies. If you wish to prevent Cookies from tracking your activity on our website or visits across multiple websites, you can set your browser to block certain Cookies or notify you when a Cookie is set. If you block cookies, certain features on our website may not work. For more information on how you can customize your browser’s Cookie setting, please visit the link to your web browser below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
You may opt-out of interest-based advertising in general by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s or Network Advertising Initiative’s websites. You can also turn off ad personalization from Google. We are not responsible for the completeness, effectiveness, or accuracy of any third party opt-out options or programs.
Toa Re uses appropriate and reasonable security measures as required by relevant law. It is important to remember that the Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our website will be completely safe. We recommend that you help us keep your data safe by taking reasonable steps, such as not disclosing sensitive Personal Information in places that can be accessed publicly.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, Toa Re will retain your Personal Information only for as long as the company believes it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including for the purpose of meeting any legal, accounting, or other reporting requirements or obligations.
- With Service Providers and Third Parties: We share your data with third party companies who perform services on our behalf, like data analysis and customer services and support. These service providers may access your personal data and are required to use it solely as we direct and to provide our requested service.
- After Aggregation/De-identification: We may disclose or use aggregate or de-identified data for certain business purposes.
Our website is intended for users who are 13 years or older and we do not knowingly collect information from children under 13 years old. If we become aware that we have collected information from a child under 13 years old, we will delete such information from our records. If you are a parent or legal guardian and believe your child has given us information and you did not provide consent, please call us at 973-898-9480 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
6.1 Users in California
Third-party Marketing and Selling. We do not provide your information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not sell or intend to sell your Personal Information to third parties without providing you notice and an opportunity to opt out.
Do Not Track. We may collect information about your usage and activity through cookies. Some web browsers or smartphones have the ability to set “Do Not Track” requests to block user activity from being tracked across web pages or devices. Our website does not recognize “Do Not Track” browser signals.
- Comply with federal, state, or local laws;
- Comply with a civil, criminal, or regulatory inquiry, investigation, subpoena, or summons by federal, state, or local authorities;
- Cooperate with law enforcement agencies concerning conduct or activity that the business, service provider, or third party reasonably and in good faith believes may violate federal, state, or local law; or
- Exercise or defend legal claims.
When you use this website, you may find links to other websites that we don’t own or control. We are not responsible for the content or any other aspect of these third-party sites, including their collection of your Personal Information. You should review their terms and conditions and privacy policies before proceeding to that site.
We will not retroactively use or share data in a manner that is materially different from this policy without first providing you notice. This Policy is reviewed and updated annually.